Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Interview Of Jing Di

Today I will be Interviewing Han Jing Di the forth emperor of the Han Dynasty.

Justin: Hello the Sir

Han Jing Di: hello there Young man

Justin: I was wondering if it was ok if I asked u a few questions?

Han Jing Di: yes that would be splendid

Justin: I wanted to know if you were the one who inspired your son to become an emperor at such a young age?

Han Jing Di: Well I think that his beliefs of Taoism were the ones which pushed him to do the undone before and I might have pushed him into it but he taught me a little something myself at such a young age.

Justin: I know it sure did inspire me.

Han Jing Di: Ahahah yess

Justin:  my next question is what inspired or kept you motivated to be such a strong ruler? Because I know that if I had to a ruler at my age I would go crazy with all the stress.

Han Jing Di: Oh since I was so into my religion I looked into it for help and one quote that I made that helped me a lot was “Do nothing in order to govern.” Also being 15 was like being 21 during my time so I had to mature a little quicker than you.

Justin: How come there were no major buildings that were built during your ruling?

 Han Jing Di: I thought to myself what I can I do differently for my people that other empires haven't done? So I decided to lower the taxes to 3% and it just didn't leave enough money for buildings but I didn't think I had to build one.

Justin: Next I would like to ask what do you think made you such a powerful leader?

 Han Jing Di: well I thought that the leader position was the one that made me  become powerful, yes there were  few things that I did to help with that for example my religious practices which helped me become a better leader that I am.

Justin: And my final question is what is one thing that you wish you could do differently?

Han Jing Di: I wish I could have seen my son's empire at its best and congratulated him on his success.

Justin: ahhhh what a good dad you are

No comments:

Post a Comment